Monday, 3 February 2014

The Return of The Book Blog

I know I’ve been so bad at keeping this blog up…
*hides in corner in shame*
However, I have been regularly updating my goodreads! Click on the word to see!
This month my boyfriend and I are going to be having a competition to see who can read the most pages (the prize being a brand new book of the winners choice), so I thought this would be a good way to jump back into the blog! 
So far I’ve finished one ebook - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin and I was already on page 135 so have read 331 pages.
Side note: I really enjoyed this! It was quite confusing at times but I got used to it quite quickly, can’t wait to get my hands on the next one!
I plan on finishing the other books that have been sitting in my currently reading pile for a while now first, these are:
The Shock Of The Fall - Nathan Filer - 307 pages - Pages read so far: 51 so when I complete this I will have read 256 pages.
The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom - 229 pages - Pages read so far: 0 (Planning on slotting this in here as new and pretty) so when I complete this I will have read 229 pages
Rivers of London - Ben Aaronovitch - 390 pages - Pages read so far: 47 so when I complete this I will have read 343 pages
Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout - 382 pages - Pages read so far: 47 so when I complete this I will have read 335 pages
Divergent - Veronica Roth - 487 - Pages read so far: 52 so when I complete this I will have read 435 pages


And that will complete my currently reading list! I was also reading The Cuckoo’s Calling By J.K. Rowling but I need to start that again really before I can read that!
I’m going to leave my list at this so far and tell you that if I complete this I will have read 1929 pages! That’s insane! Hopefully it won’t take me too long to do but we shall see!
If I manage to do all of that this month i’ll be sure to let you all know the rest of my reading list for now!
Thanks for reading and let me know what you’re currently reading or if you’re the same as me and keep starting book after book after book when you can’t settle into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment